We are looking for the most curious and intrapreneurial engineers in the field. If you have a passion for innovation and know how to use your coding skills to give large banks and insurers a boost in the digital world, we might be a good fit for you! You will deliver on the high expectations that our clients have come to expect from any of our Blue Harvest colleagues.
Who are we?
We were founded in 2017 by two Capgemini engineers in Amsterdam, who envisioned a start-up company geared for a new breed of highly skilled, emotionally intelligent engineers. With a lot of energy, drive and vision, the company has grown unstoppably from 2 to 50 people and has since been expanding into Sweden and Belgium. Currently, we have successfully delivered numerous major projects, time and again innovating the IT landscape of our clients within the financial industry and beyond.
What is expected from me?
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or a related field, complemented with 1-6 years of working experience
- You enjoy backend coding with solid experience in Java (eg. Spring Boot) and/or .NET
- You care deeply about development best practices (eg. BDD) and take pride in delivering qualitative & maintainable software
- You have the ability to design solutions based on IT architecture best practices and align effortlessly with business or other stakeholders
- You are an IT polyglot with both technical abilities and soft skills
- You are fluent in English, while Dutch or French is a big plus
- You are able to work in Belgium, but don’t mind traveling if required
And to really blow our minds:
- You have proven experience with Azure or AWS
- You have experience in DevOps & CI/CD
- You are familiar with container orchestration
- You can touch your nose with your tongue
What do I get in return?
- A very competitive salary package with interesting & fancy benefits
- A real opportunity to invest in yourself next to the client delivery; By exploring new technologies, creating proof-of-concepts, speaking at conferences, help building our company!
- A unique environment with an energetic culture and a start-up mindset. Trips, meetups, you name it!
Let's get ready for the journey
Do you think you have what it takes? Are you not afraid to push your comfort zone and join the Harvest?
“Seeking the start-up team is not a search for people who ask where the manual is. Rather it's a hunt for people to write the manual.”
So, what's our hiring process?
- Let’s get introduced
- Showcase your cultural fit
- Jump into a technical assignment
- Impress us with your technical skills
- Start your adventure
Let’s start with a short introduction call, just send us the codeword INFO over WhatsApp on +32 4 95 19 39 38. Alternatively, you can also reach out to Catherine Jacobs via LinkedIn or simply send us an e-mail.